Winter is the time to indulge in skincare more than ever because the cold and dry weather makes your skin feel dehydrated and dull. Hence, it needs some extra dose of care. If you’re not someone who knows what all do you need to take care of your skin in the cold month, we’re going to tell you all about the winter beauty products you must consider.
Winter Skincare Essentials:
1. Body Oil: Body oils are a much to pamper your dry and flaky skin in winters. Not only does this product help moisturise your skin, but it also improves blood circulation. If your skin tends to look lifeless in winter, body oil is the best way to rejuvenate your skin. Use the oil on dry skin after you take a shower or the night before you go to bed.
2. Lip Balm: Lip care products are as important as skincare products for your body. Your lips tend to chap a lot during the cold months hence it’s always better to apply a moisturising lip balm. You can try the Pure Sense Macadamia Nourishing Lip Balm. It is made with organic ingredients like beeswax, castor oil and almond oil along with macadamia nut oil. Beeswax soothes and moisturises the lips and prevents chapping and so does macadamia nut oil. Castor oil removes discolouration and gives a fresh look to your lips. Almond oil keeps the skin on your lips healthy at all times.
3. Moisturising Body Wash: Your usual bathing bars or shower gels can dry out your skin in the winter season. Hence, it is essential to switch to a creamy body wash that hydrates your skin while cleaning the dirt. A body wash will also help to remove the residual body oil and keep your skin grease-free.
4. Body Mist: It’s quite crucial to keep your body odour at bay and that’s where a body mist comes into the picture. The Pure Sense Grapefruit Refreshing Body Mist is your best bet as it is a long-lasting aromatic blend with a fruity fragrance that can be an instant mood changer. This body mist is a nourishing elixir that pampers your skin by hydrating it. It is crafted with natural ingredients sourced from nature that leaves your skin nourished and senses awakened.
5. Body Exfoliator: You can say goodbye to dry and flaky skin in winters with a good body exfoliator. It removes dirt and layers of dead skin cells revealing fresh skin from beneath. Always try to pick an exfoliator that isn’t too harsh or drying on your skin. Exfoliators infused with essential oils or shea butter would be the best choice to make.
6. Body Butter: For women who have extremely dry skin, invest in body butter during the cold months. It is a heavy cream that penetrates deep into your skin and keeps it hydrated for long hours. If you’re a working woman, you already know that the air conditioner in your office keeps drying your skin off quite often. Adding body butter to your winter care essentials will be the best decision to make as it will keep your skin moisturised and smooth.
7. Hand Cream: Your usual hand creams won’t be enough for the cold and dry weather. Regular exposure to cold weather and wind can also make the skin on your hands drier than usual. Hence, applying a heavier hand cream before you step out for the day and at night for overnight repair is the best solution. Moisturising hand cream for winter can be reapplied as many times as your skin needs to keep nourished and moisturised.