“I have 32 GB memory card. It is working for years. suddenly, it stopped worked. In this memory card I kept so many memorial thing. In this memory card, I stored my childhood snaps. It is very important for me. My all precious data inaccessible because of my memory card is corrupted. Please anyone can suggest me how I can recover my corrupted data from memory card?”.
“I am Using 8 GB Sony pen drive. It was working properly for years. One day All of a sudden, it showing error message. I stored my college crucial data in the pen drive. My pen drive is corrupted due to virus attack. Please anyone advise me how to recover corrupted data from pen drive?”.
There are 3 Methods To Recover Corrupted Data From Memory Card and Pen Drive
USB flash drive, also known as a thumb drive, pen drive etc. All over the world, everyone used the pen drive. Everyone keep lots of data in the memory card or USB drive. It is the best way of transfer data one computer to another computer. It is easy to carry outside. It is the lightweight device. Sometimes user lost his data from pen drive memory card due to various reasons such as: virus attack, Improper ejecting, Trojan attacks etc. When you are facing any one of such problems, and searching for how to recover corrupted data from memory card and pen drive. To overcomes this situation don’t take tension even-though you don’t know how to recover corrupted data from memory card and pen drive. So you are at the right place. Here find all three methods of data recovery.
1. Command Prompt
2. Previous Versions Options
3. Professional Software
1. Recover Corrupted Data From Memory Card and Pen Drive Using CMD
CMD known as command prompt. If anyone data is deleted first they can choose CMD. It allows to recover your data without any data loss. Here I described how this command works. I mentioned the steps below:
1. Plug in the corrupted pen drive to your machine.
2. Go to Start button and right click on it.
3. After that Mouse click on Command Prompt (Admin). The CMD will open. Later on
4. Write the pen drive letter, E.g. > F: and press Enter.
5. Write attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.*, press Enter and hold for a few seconds.
6. At last, check the pen drive, and your files would be restored”.
2. Recover Corrupted Data From Memory Card and Pen Drive Using Previous Restore Versions
If first method is not able to recover your data then you can use this method. Just follow these simple steps and recover your whole data.
- Point out the folder that includes your deleted files
- Click on it and select hit on Properties Option
- From menu bar hit on Previous Version tab
- Now a list of the older file will appear, Select required files
- Finally, click on Restore button from the bottom
3. Recover Corrupted Data From Memory Card and Pen Drive Using Tool
If above method not workable user can use pen drive data recovery tool. This tool is easy to use. It is user-friendly tool. It recover normal deleted, shift deleted, corrupted and formatted partitions. It supports to recover images, videos, audio’s, files and folder. This software recovers data without any size limitations. User can just follow these step that I mentioned below:
- Download Pen Drive recovery Utility
- Install the tool on Windows Operating System
- Attach the corrupted pen drive to the Computer.
- Open Software and Scan Attached Pen Drive
- Preview All Recovered Data in Preview Panel
- Apply Advance Feature Before Recovery
- Save Recovered Pen Drive Data at Any Location.
The Best Features in pen drive recovery software
- Can Recover from FAT, NTFS, formatted.
- Give advance find feature to find required files.
- Preview option to view all scanned data.
- Apply Filters before recovering lost files.
- The software is compatible with all windows versions.
- Supports all brands of pen drive like: LG, HP, San disk, Sony etc.
- Supports all file formates such as: .pdf, .doc, zip etc.