Why we need a personal loan? What kind of desires through this, can fulfill? The IndusInd personal loan gives you the full privilege to live your dream. You can take financial support for the higher study, traveling, holiday, wedding, home renovation, business expenses, etc. With these can do anything without thinking twice. One click can change your world. Well, we all know IndusInd bank is reputed organization, and you will take financial support whenever you want extra fund.
Before you can apply for an IndusInd personal loan, should check online eligibility, KYC, and income factor. These are the key factors if you want instant approval so fit in these criteria first. Otherwise, the bank can reject your application request.
Eligibility Factors For A Personal Loan
- For a salaried individual minimum age should be 21 years
- Maximum age should be 60 years
- Your net monthly income should be Rs 25,000
- Total job experience minimum two years and above
- And current job experience minimum one year and above
KYC Factors For A Salaried Individual
- Identity proof: Any governmental photo ID
- Address proof: A copy of Aadhaar card, passport, and voter ID
- Income proof: Latest three months salary slip, latest Form 16, and latest three months bank statement
Eligibility Factors For A Self-Employed
- Minimum age should be 25 years
- Maximum should be 65 years
- Annual net income before tax should be Rs 4.80 lakh
KYC Factors For A Self-Employed
- Identity proof: A copy of passport, driving license, and voter ID
- Address proof: A copy of Aadhaar card, latest electricity bill, and telephone number
- Income proof: Latest six months bank statement, latest two years
These are the important things, which should be according to the bank’s norm. So that can get immediate approval also get other privileges such as doorstep convenience service, simple documentation, best class in interest-rate, and convenient repayment option.
IndusInd Personal Loan Interest Rates
When you are going to apply for extra fund instantly, should check interest rate. Through this data, can know that give a low-interest rate or high. It’s necessary for you because it gives you estimate, how much you need to pay interest rate?
The IndusInd personal loan interest rates start from 10.99% to 16.00% with Rs 15 lakh for up to five years. Minimum income should be Rs 20,000 per month and 1% to 3% of the loan amount in processing fee.
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
As you know the personal loan is something, through which can fulfill multiple desires. But also should know IndusInd personal loan interest rates and EMI calculation. You should know all the details first, then go with that. IndusInd personal loan EMI calculator is a magical tool. You can use it to know the exact monthly payable installments.
You need to open the EMI calculator site, enter few details such as amount, tenure, and interest rate. After that, they calculate the exact monthly installment amount which can pay to the lender. It’s free to use, and you can use it until not satisfied with the answer.